1999 Aston Martin V600 Vantage Le Mans
Original EU Specification Left Hand Drive; 1 of 4 Cars Originally Produced to 600bhp
For the Aston Martin connoisseur, probably no road car built by the Works can match this for rarity, power and old school charisma. Announced in 1999 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the firm’s victory at Le Mans, just 40 were made and today they are collectors’ items which rarely appear on the market for sale. The specification of the 40 cars varied from customer to customer, but the ultimate specification is the 600bhp variant of the supercharged engine (550bhp was standard). Just four cars were originally built to this specification, which our car is one.
Acceleration from standstill to 100km/h took 3.9 seconds and top speed was quoted as “in excess of 320km/h”. Of the 40 Le Mans made only twenty-two cars were originally manufactured in left-hand drive.
Features of the V8 Vantage Le Mans
• 1999MY V8 Vantage
• V590 engine, often uprated to V600 specification (ours is an original V600 production)
• ZF six speed manual transmission
• V600 spec brake package with ventilated and grooved discs and 6 pot callipers (front) and 4 pot rear
• 5 spoke magnesium alloy hollow spoke Dymag wheels with centre caps
• Blanked radiator with twin openings
• Bonnet cooling ducts
• Redesigned wing vents with a resemblance to those on the DBR1
• Machined alloy fuel filler caps
• Brushed aluminium facias fitted to most cars
Our car, number 16, was supplied new to Italy. We understand the car has had only three owners from new and the last owner has held the car in his private collection since his acquisition. Current recorded mileage 28,748km.
Commissioned to be built in Aston Martin Racing Green with Tan Hide (4482), this ultra-rare Aston Martin is due into stock shortly.
All post sale services will be completed by marque specialist, prior to handover plus all export services can be provided if required.
If you have interest to acquire this ultra-rare and highly regarded contempary collectable Vantage Le Mans, then please call the showrooms personally to discuss.